During the course of Vitas Consult Ltd providing you with executive, career or leadership coaching services you may provide your coach with personal information.
Vitas Consult Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information and complies with current data protection legislation including the GDPR. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express, written permission or are required by law to do so.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Notice or our approach to safeguarding your information.
The information we gather
When you use our coaching services we may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Organisation (your employer’s company name)
- Any other data you provide to your coach, including assessment results, 360-degree feedback information and your individual development plan.
- Your coach will also keep written records of the coaching meetings s/he has with you.
- What do we do with the information we gather, and why?
- We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with the service you require.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and other procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long we retain your information
We will retain your information until the end of the coaching contract and for one year thereafter.
Controlling your personal information
As the subject of personal data held about you, you have:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
Your right to request your information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please email us asking to obtain whatever information you require.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Telephone: +44 (0)1342 326730