• Decisions about the organisation’s future and, therefore, what roles are becoming more and less critical to that future
• Straightforward conversations between managers and their staff about current contribution and performance
• Judgements about which employees are business critical – and how best to expose them to developmental experiences and to up-skill them for today and tomorrow
Yet talent management can easily become all input and no evident, valued output: dreary form filling that frustrates managers and contributes little to the strategic human resourcing issues that really keep leaders awake at night.
√itas Consult partner with clients, nationally and internationally …
- to create and establish the processes needed to identify those key positions which differentially contribute to the organisation’s sustainable competitive advantage,
- to develop a talent pool of high potential and high performing people to fill these roles,
- to fill these positions with competent staff and to ensure their continued commitment to the organisation
√itas Consult also equip HR teams to consult with business leaders and boards on each aspect of talent management through training, education and coaching.